Location: Robbinsville, NJ
Job Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. has an immediate opening for a full-time or part-time CADD technician with AUTOCAD Civil3D experience. Site plan, land survey, and graphics experience is preferred. Opportunity to enhance skills working on technically challenging projects with highly experienced colleagues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare survey drawings from field survey data consistent with established specifications and CADD standards
- Work closely with the AutoCAD manager, land surveyors, project managers, and project engineers to prepare drawings, construction details, construction notes
- Perform quantity takeoffs
- Government agency standards research
- Preparation of project exhibits
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Minimum 1-3 years CADD experience preferred in topographic, utility, site, and as-built drawings
- AUTOCAD Civil3D knowledge required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain government clearance
- Must be able to pass Federal contractor requirements
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol tests
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401K match
Company Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. assists private and public clients with projects requiring civil engineering, environmental, land surveying, and landscape architecture. It is a Small Business Enterprise with 25+ employees.
ACT Engineers, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions at ACT are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy that ACT does not discriminate in employment opportunities based on race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual preference/orientation or veteran status regarding any position or employment for which the applicant or employee is qualified.
Please submit a cover letter, indicating availability, along with your resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.