Work Locations: New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware
Job Description: ACT Engineers is looking for a civil engineer to join our team to plan, design, engineer development of layouts for commercial, institutional, educational, and public sites including stormwater management, utilities, wastewater, and lighting. Project teams include surveyors, engineers, landscape architects, CADD designers, ecologists, permitting specialists, and construction inspectors. Position provides opportunity for growth and oversight for candidate seeking licensure.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Field visits for data collection
- Hydraulic calculations
- Grading and drainage design
- Technical report preparation
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Technical writing skills
- Must be organized, motivated, and dependable
- Must be willing to work overtime on a limited basis to meet client needs
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain government clearance
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol tests
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401K match
Company Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. assists private and public clients with projects requiring civil engineering, environmental, land surveying, and landscape architecture. It is a Small Business Enterprise with 25+ employees.
ACT Engineers, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions at ACT are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy that ACT does not discriminate in employment opportunities based on race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual preference/orientation or veteran status regarding any position or employment for which the applicant or employee is qualified.
Please submit a cover letter, indicating availability, along with your resume, to email@example.com No phone calls please.