Location: Robbinsville, NJ
Job Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. has an immediate opening for an Environmental Scientist/Field Technician. Opportunity to enhance skills working on technically challenging projects with highly experienced colleagues. Position will include training for field work (sediment sampling, soils investigations, site inspections, and surveying, including bathymetric)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Willingness to work on various projects and all types of field work
- Ability to write cohesive and well thought out field notes and environmental reports
- Communicate effectively with regulators, colleagues, and clients
- Attention to detail and organizational skills are essential
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- BS degree in Environmental Science, Biology, or similar discipline
- Willingness to learn/experience in wetland delineations and environmental inventories
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain government clearance
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test.
- Boater Safety Certification (desired)
- OSHA 24 Hour Construction Safety (desired)
- First Aid/CPR (desired)
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401K match
Company Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. assists private and public clients with projects requiring civil engineering, environmental, land surveying, and landscape architecture. It is a Small Business Enterprise with 25+ employees.
ACT Engineers, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions at ACT are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy that ACT does not discriminate in employment opportunities based on race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual preference/orientation or veteran status regarding any position or employment for which the applicant or employee is qualified.
Please submit a cover letter, indicating availability, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.