Location: Robbinsville, NJ
Job Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. invites inquiries for full-time and part-time interns. Opportunity to enhance skills working on technically challenging projects with highly experienced colleagues. Full-time and part-time internships are available as needed for civil engineering, land surveying, environmental science, public outreach/communications, and accounting.
Candidates for paid internships are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be organized, motivated, and dependable
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain government clearance
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
- Boating Safety Certificate or willingness to obtain Boating Safety Certificate a plus
Company Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. assists private and public clients with projects requiring civil engineering, environmental, land surveying, and landscape architecture. It is a Small Business Enterprise with 25+ employees.
ACT Engineers, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions at ACT are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy that ACT does not discriminate in employment opportunities based on race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual preference/orientation or veteran status regarding any position or employment for which the applicant or employee is qualified.