Location: Robbinsville, NJ
Job Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. has immediate openings for full-time and part- time land survey field technicians to perform outdoor work. Opportunity to enhance skills working on technically challenging projects with highly experienced colleagues.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform field surveys including construction stakeout and as-built, boundary, topographical, and bathymetric surveys
- Use of Trimble total stations and GPS equipment
- Conduct field surveys in accordance with industry standards
- Care and maintenance of survey equipment including vehicles and boats
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- Familiarity with Total Stations, Robotic Total Stations & GPS
- Experience with Trimble Desktop a plus
- Must be organized, motivated, and dependable
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain government clearance
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
- Boating Safety Certificate or willingness to obtain Boating Safety Certificate a plus
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401K match
Company Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. assists private and public clients with projects requiring civil engineering, environmental, land surveying, and landscape architecture. It is a Small Business Enterprise with 25+ employees.
ACT Engineers, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions at ACT are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. It is our policy that ACT does not discriminate in employment opportunities based on race, religion, color, sex, age, marital status, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, sexual preference/orientation or veteran status regarding any position or employment for which the applicant or employee is qualified.
Please submit a cover letter, indicating availability, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.