Company: ACT Engineers, Inc.
Location: Robbinsville, NJ
Company Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. assists clients with civil engineering, environmental, surveying, and landscape architecture needs. It is a Small Business Enterprise with 25-30 employees serving clients in public and private sectors since 1991.
Job Title: Land Survey Field Technician
Job Description: ACT Engineers, Inc. has immediate openings for full time and part time land surveying field technicians performing outdoor work. Opportunity to enhance skills working on technically challenging projects with highly experienced colleagues.
Position Overview: Compensation consistent with experience and benefits based on full or part-time status. Possible benefits include medical, life insurance, long-term disability, and 401k opportunity.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform field surveys including construction stakeout and as-built, boundary, topographical, and bathymetric surveys
- Use of Trimble total stations and GPS equipment
- Conduct field surveys in accordance with industry standards
- Care and maintenance of survey equipment including vehicles and boats
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- 3+ Years’ experience with Trimble, Total Stations, Robotic Total Stations & GPS
- Experience with Trimble Desktop a plus
- Must be organized, motivated, and reliable
- Must be willing to work overtime
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to obtain government clearance
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol test
- Boating Safety Certificate or willingness to obtain Boating Safety Certificate a plus
ACT Engineers, Inc. is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment that is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of age, race (including traits historically associated with race, which include, but are not limited to, hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including transgender status, gender identity or expression), pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Please submit a cover letter, indicating availability, along with your CV/resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.